My Texturrific Liners for Procreate are set of texture-y line brushes, great for outlining in illustration work, sketching, lettering and more! This set comes with a wide variety of differently-textured line brushes, to add a bold touch of realism to your work. Different texture effects can be utilized when using the brushes at different sizes. Brushes have been optimized for use with the Apple Pencil.
- Primo Ink - Fine-grain, super awesome inker brush. For when you want solid lines with just the right amount of subtle texture.
- Grungy - This might be my favorite brush of the set. Perfect amount of randomized grit.
- Rough Day - Larger-grain, rough and ready for art makin’.
- Cracklin' - Grain which resembles a cracked, scratchy surface.
- Round Grain - Bold and solid with a relatively consistent grain.
- Rugged - Grain a little on the smaller size, but highly texturized.
- Waxed - Crayon-esque liner with loads of grit.
- Gritty - Smaller-grained brush with pointy, spiky grain.
- Tulle - Solid bold brush with subtle tulle fabric texture.
- Freckled - High-contrast solid brush with a speckly grain.
- Burlap - Highly texturized brush with a grainy but uniform burlap fabric texture.
- Spotty - Another favorite! Semi-uniform dot texture adds a really fun element to this brush.
- Linen - High-contrast, highly-textured brush with a linen fabric texture.
- Pepper - rough sparse grain for a lighter feel.
Included: Installation Instructions PDF Procreate .brushset files including 14 procreate brushes.
Be sure to update Procreate to version 4.1 or later (required)
Texturrific Liners for Procreate.
Brushset, PDF | 35.4 Mb