Create authentic looking hand drawn, fine liner art with ease in Procreate!
I've received countless requests to convert my best-selling Fine Liner pack to Procreate and so, I'm pleased to announce that the pack is here! The original Illustrator version has sold thousands of copies and I'm super-pleased to bring this set of hand-drawn brushes to a wider audience.
The pack was originally created as the result of a nostalgic trip down memory lane, sorting through old school and art college sketchbooks, where I re-discovered a love for the fine-liner. I used to spend more hours than I probably should have making patterns, shapes and doodles.
The resulting pack is an authentic and versatile tool kit, which includes a huge range of different pen marks - straight and undulating outlines, dots and dashes, stippling, zigzags and more. Included is a set of seamless, repeat pattern brushes, which are designed to fill large areas quickly and easily.
The pack contains all of these fantastic components:
- 3 Standard Stipple Brushes.
- 1 Light Stipple Brush - perfect for building up tone.
- 2 purpose-built Stipple Shader Brushes - save loads of time.
- 1 Undulating Ink Outline Brush - For use with Apple Pencil or equivalent stylus.
- 1 Tapered Ink Outline Brush - For use with Apple Pencil or equivalent stylus.
- 1 Asterisk Brush.
- 4 Cross Brushes.
- 2 Star Brushes.
- 1 Dot Brush.
- 3 Dash Brushes.
- 3 Line Brushes.
- 1 Zigzag Brush - Best used on straight or regularly curved lines.
- 1 Scribble Pattern Brush.
- 2 Stipple Pattern Brushes.
- 4 Line Pattern Brushes.
- 3 Zigzag Pattern Brushes.
- 1 Drip Pattern Brush.
This will help you quickly find the right brushes for the task in hand.
A guide on how to load and draw with the brushes is supplied.
Software compatibility - You will need Procreate 5.0 and an Apple Pencil or compatible stylus to use this product.
Fine Liner Brushes & Patterns for Procreate.
Brushset, PDF | 11.5 Mb