Introducing the most realistic and natural watercolor set available for the Affinity Apps. This Master Watercolor Set is for the watercolor artist who wants to experience the same fun and feel of real watercolor on paper.
This set includes over 100 realistic watercolor brushes. Plus a brush guide PDF, and 4 tutorial PDFs on using my painting process, and various other tips and tricks for using the set.
I've been a watercolor artist for years. When I began painting on the iPad I was frustrated at how I couldn't recreate the randomness and natural effects that come with real watercolor. I decided that I wanted to create my own custom set of brushes, textures and swatches that would allow me to create digital watercolor paintings that look and feel as natural as possible, and be as fun to use as real watercolor. After weeks of trail and error, I've created a collection of brushes that I feel do exactly what I am looking for when painting with watercolor.
Here's what you get:
- 39 Watercolor paint brushes for drawing, form building and shading
- 29 Washes and runs for stamping large area of textures and bleeds
- 20 Splatter brushes for adding a loose feel common with watercolor painting
- 8 Random drip brushes for adding final details
- 5 Water brushes for blending and fading strokes and washes
- A brush guide PDF to help you quickly learn the brushes and there uses.
- Affinity color swatch file and guide with actual paint colors as hex values
- A high res watercolor seamless paper texture for painting on a textured surface
- 4 walkthrough tutorial PDFs on how to paint a Tiger and general usage tips and info
- Free updates. I'll be adding to this collection as I continue to experiment and paint with it myself
Please Note: This brush set is for Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo desktop and iPad apps. It will not work with any other applications.
Master Watercolor Affinity Brushes.
Format - Afbrushes, Afpalette, PDF
Size - 199.9 Mb