"Blackletter Dry Brush" for the Procreate app on the iPad Pro.
Ever since I first got my hands on Procreate, I’ve been committed to building the highest quality brush sets available for artists interested in blackletter calligraphy and other styles of flat-pen calligraphy. As you might know, there are not many brush options out there when it comes to this style. In fact, I’ve purchased every gothic-style brush set on the market to date and have studied what works and what does not to create my own extensive and all-encompassing brush sets.
I’m excited to share my Blackletter Dry Brush Procreate brush set with you! These brushes were built in the highest resolution possible from real bristle brushes and paint, so I’m confident you’ll be satisfied with their realistic detail and behavior.
This set includes a total of 20 Procreate brushes, which includes:
- 16 uniquely textured dry brushes ranging from heavy saturation to light saturation on a variety of different surfaces. These brushes are also highly customizable.
- 2 unique splatter brushes. Made from real paint splatters, these highly-flexible brushes are great for adding texture and depth to your work.
- A pointed detail brush to assist in flourishes, filigrees, and other ornamental detail.
- A square grid brush to assist in compositional layout.
Note: Do NOT attempt to purchase and download from an iPad. iPads cannot support ZIP files, which is the only way these binary files can safely be distributed. Instead, download from a computer, extract the individual brush files, and then add them to your iPad via AirDrop, Dropbox, or iCloud.
Blackletter Dry Brushes - Procreate.
Brushset | 16.1 Mb
- apple pencil blackletter brushes calligraffiti digital calligraphy digital lettering dry brush dry brushes ipad lettering ipad надпись блэклеттер каллиграфия procreate каллиграффити кисти кисти для каллиграфии кисти для надписи надпись procreate сухая кисть сухие кисти цифровая каллиграфия цифровая надпись яблочный карандаш