Yves Tanguy's Art Procreate Brushes & Color Swatches are specially designed for Illustrators and Graphic Designers.
Surrealism Edition: Issue 6 Yves Tanguy's Paintings
Studying old masters is a long-used method for learning and building your artistic skills and they're a great source of inspiration.
In that manner, I decided it might be helpful to take famous paintings and focus on their use of color and see how masters put together cohesive and expressive palettes so you can implement similar strategies into your brand's color palette.
Just as these masters used color to add depth to their visual stories, so can you in choosing your brand colors.
- 330 Yves Tanguy's Procreate Color Swatches
- 8 Yves Tanguy's Procreate Brushes:(.brush & .brushset)
- Yves Tanguy's Canvas Texture Brush
- Yves Tanguy's Character Sketching Brush
- Yves Tanguy's Dust & Dirt Grainy Effect
- Yves Tanguy's Sponge Brush (Use with Erase Tool)
- Yves Tanguy's Oil Painting Brush
- Yves Tanguy's Painting Brush 1 (Pressure Sensitive Brush)
- Yves Tanguy's Painting Brush 2 (Pressure Sensitive Brush)
- Yves Tanguy's Painting Brush on Canvas (Pressure Sensitive Brush)
- Spotify Playlist Link - Experience the effect of classical music on painting quality
Watch the Yves Tanguy's Procreate Brushes & Color Swatches in action on the Digi Life Testing Video.
- Apple ipad
- Apple Pencil
- Procreate App for iPad
To use these brushes you will need the IPad app Procreate (Latest version recommended) and the Apple Pencil (Ipad Stylus).
Important: These brushes are compatible only with Procreate for iPad. They won't work in Photoshop or other painting programs.
To view the link, you must: Sign In
Yves Tanguy's Art Procreate Brushes.
Brush, Swatches, PDF | 36.5 Mb