Whistler's Procreate Brushes & Color Swatches are specially designed for Illustrators and Graphic Designers.
American Artists Edition: Issue 7 Whistler's Paintings
Studying old masters is a long-used method for learning and building your artistic skills and they're a great source of inspiration.
In that manner, I decided it might be helpful to take famous paintings and focus on their use of color and see how masters put together cohesive and expressive palettes so you can implement similar strategies into your brand's color palette.
Just as these masters used color to add depth to their visual stories, so can you in choosing your brand colors.
- 330 Whistler's Procreate Color Swatches
- 7 Whistler's Procreate Brushes:
- Whistler's Acrylic Paint Brush
- Whistler's Basic Paint Brush
- Whistler's Highly Thinned Paint Brush
- Whistler's Blurring Blending Brush
- Whistler's Faded Paint Brush
- Whistler's Small Liner Brush
- Whistler's Soften Characteristics Brush
Watch the Whistler's Procreate Brushes & Color Swatches in action on the Digi Life Testing Video.
- Apple Ipad
- Apple Pencil
- Procreate App for iPad
To use these brushes you will need the IPad app Procreate (Latest version recommended) and the Apple Pencil (Ipad Stylus).
Important: These brushes are compatible only with Procreate for iPad. They won't work in Photoshop or other painting programs.
Whistler's Art Procreate Brushes.
Brushset, Swatches, PDF | 14.2 Mb