Sargent's Procreate Brushes & Color Swatches are specially designed for Illustrators and Graphic Designers.
American Artists Edition: Issue 8 John Singer Sargent's Paintings
Studying old masters is a long-used method for learning and building your artistic skills and they're a great source of inspiration.
In that manner, I decided it might be helpful to take famous paintings and focus on their use of color and see how masters put together cohesive and expressive palettes so you can implement similar strategies into your brand's color palette.
Just as these masters used color to add depth to their visual stories, so can you in choosing your brand colors.
- 300 Sargent's Procreate Color Swatches
- 7 Sargent's Procreate Brushes:
- Sargent's Glazing Oil Paint Brush
- Sargent's Oil on Canvas Brush
- Sargent's Oil Paint Background Brush
- Sargent's Small Liner Brush
- Sargent's Super Wet Paint Brush
- Sargent's True Oil Texture Brush
- Sargent's Wet Acrylic Brush
- Apple Ipad
- Apple Pencil
- Procreate App for iPad
To use these brushes you will need the IPad app Procreate (Latest version recommended) and the Apple Pencil (Ipad Stylus).
Important: These brushes are compatible only with Procreate for iPad. They won't work in Photoshop or other painting programs.
Sargent's Art Procreate Brushes.
Brushset, Swatches, PDF | 20.6 Mb