Rene Magritte's Procreate Brushes & Color Swatches are specially designed for Illustrators and Graphic Designers.
Surrealism Edition Issue 3 Rene Magritte's Paintings
Studying old masters is a long-used method for learning and building your artistic skills and they're a great source of inspiration.
In that manner, I decided it might be helpful to take famous paintings and focus on their use of color and see how masters put together cohesive and expressive palettes so you can implement similar strategies into your brand's color palette.
Just as these masters used color to add depth to their visual stories, so can you in choosing your brand colors.
- 480 Rene Magritte's Procreate Color Swatches
- 7 Rene Magritte's Procreate Brushes:(.brush & .brushset)
- Rene Magritte's Thin Oil Paint Brush on Canvas
- Rene Magritte's Sketching Pencil
- Rene Magritte's Thick Oil Paint Brush
- Rene Magritte's Thin Oil Paint Brush
- Rene Magritte's Paint on Canvas Texture Brush
- Rene Magritte's Canvas Texture Brush
- Rene Magritte's Acrylic Texture Brush
- Spotify Playlist Link - Experience the effect of classical music on painting quality
- Apple ipad
- Apple Pencil
- Procreate App for iPad
To use these brushes you will need the IPad app Procreate (Latest version recommended) and the Apple Pencil (Ipad Stylus).
Important: These brushes are compatible only with Procreate for iPad. They won't work in Photoshop or other painting programs.
Rene Magritte Procreate Brushes.
Brush, Swatches, PDF | 35.4 Mb