Max Ernst's Art Procreate Brushes & Color Swatches are specially designed for Illustrators and Graphic Designers.
Surrealism Edition: Issue 4 Max Ernst's Paintings
Studying old masters is a long-used method for learning and building your artistic skills and they're a great source of inspiration.
In that manner, I decided it might be helpful to take famous paintings and focus on their use of color and see how masters put together cohesive and expressive palettes so you can implement similar strategies into your brand's color palette.
Just as these masters used color to add depth to their visual stories, so can you in choosing your brand colors.
- 390 Max Ernst's Procreate Color Swatches
- 7 Max Ernst's Procreate Brushes:(.brush & .brushset)
- Max Ernst's Thin Oil Paint Texture Brush
- Max Ernst's Paint on Canvas Texture Brush
- Max Ernst's Old Oil Painting Texture Brush
- Max Ernst's Shadowing Texture Brush
- Max Ernst's Light Spray Paint Brush
- Max Ernst's Basic Oil Paint Brush
- Max Ernst's Character Designer Ink Brush
- Apple Ipad
- Apple Pencil
- Procreate App for iPad
To use these brushes you will need the IPad app Procreate (Latest version recommended) and the Apple Pencil (Ipad Stylus).
Important: These brushes are compatible only with Procreate for iPad. They won't work in Photoshop or other painting programs.
To view the link, you must: Sign In
Max Ernst's Art Procreate Brushes.
Brush, Swatches, PDF | 34.2 Mb