Joan Miro's Art Procreate Brushes & Color Swatches are specially designed for Illustrators and Graphic Designers.
Surrealism Edition: Issue 5 Joan Miro's Paintings
Studying old masters is a long-used method for learning and building your artistic skills and they're a great source of inspiration.
In that manner, I decided it might be helpful to take famous paintings and focus on their use of color and see how masters put together cohesive and expressive palettes so you can implement similar strategies into your brand's color palette.
Just as these masters used color to add depth to their visual stories, so can you in choosing your brand colors.
- 330 Joan Miro's Procreate Color Swatches
- 9 Joan Miro's Procreate Brushes:(.brush & .brushset)
- Joan Miro's Streamlined Brush
- Joan Miro's Spraypaint Brush
- Joan Miro's Painting Shader Brush 1
- Joan Miro's Painting Shader Brush 2
- 2 Joan Miro's Painting Brushes
- Joan Miro's Linen Fabric Texture Brush
- Joan Miro's Character Sketching Brush
- Acrylic Paint Stamp
- Apple Ipad
- Apple Pencil
- Procreate App for iPad
To use these brushes you will need the IPad app Procreate (Latest version recommended) and the Apple Pencil (Ipad Stylus).
Important: These brushes are compatible only with Procreate for iPad. They won't work in Photoshop or other painting programs.
To view the link, you must: Sign In
Joan Miro's Art Procreate Brushes.
Brush, Swatches, PDF | 37.6 Mb