Orazio and Artemisia Gentileschi's Art Procreate Brushes & Color Swatches are specially designed for Illustrators and Graphic Designers.
Baroque Edition: Issue 4 Orazio and Artemisia Gentileschi's Paintings
Studying old masters is a long-used method for learning and building your artistic skills and they're a great source of inspiration.
In that manner, I decided it might be helpful to take famous paintings and focus on their use of color and see how masters put together cohesive and expressive palettes so you can implement similar strategies into your brand's color palette.
Just as these masters used color to add depth to their visual stories, so can you in choosing your brand colors.
- 420 Gentileschi's Procreate Color Swatches
- 7 Gentileschi's Procreate Brushes:(.brush & .brushset)
- Gentileschi's Solid Soft Oil Brush
- Gentileschi's Old Painting Texture Background
- Gentileschi's Old Oil Painting Texture Brush (Blurry Effect)
- Gentileschi's Old Oil Bending Brush
- Gentileschi's Old Cracked Oil Painting Effect
- Gentileschi's Oil Painting Texture Brush
- Gentileschi's Ink Brush
- Spotify Playlist Link - Experience the effect of classical music on painting quality
- Apple Ipad
- Apple Pencil
- Procreate App for iPad
To use these brushes you will need the IPad app Procreate (Latest version recommended) and the Apple Pencil (Ipad Stylus).
Important: These brushes are compatible only with Procreate for iPad. They won't work in Photoshop or other painting programs.
To view the link, you must: Sign In
Gentileschi's Art Procreate Brushes.
Brushset, Swatches, PDF | 62 Mb