Geometric Sans with Humanistic proportions Typeface (Roman a.k.a. ‘Capitalis Monumentalis’), Inspired on vintage minimalism, with a subtle Art Déco air, where the configuration of the basic and open shape (long ascenders/descenders and a moderate ‘x’ height) star a crisp and luminous look, manufactured under an analytical and handmade process as used to be in ancient times.
Among its graphic virtues are a special focus on relaxed and fluid reading rhythm while looking clear and sophisticated, an upright version representing a formal voice paired with an Italic with a more expressive vocal tone, easily distinguished as a second quoted content in Editorial and Branding communicational contexts.
Equipped with generous stylistic options controlled by OpenType features as:
- 17 glyphs variations stored as stylistic sets
- Standard and Discretionary Ligatures
- Lining and Old Style Numeral forms
- Tabular forms
- Superior and Inferior Scientific Numeric Notation
- Numerators and Denominators for fractional compositions
- Pre-Composed Fractions, ordinals
- Dotted Zero for alphanumeric contexts
- Circled numbers
- An Art Déco style Border Set
- Bullets set for multiple levels ordered list
- Arrow set
- Monetary Symbols
- Mathematical Operators
- Publishing and Social Media Markers
- Wide range of Diacritics allowing you to set contents in more than 200 Latin base languages.
With no hesitation, PGF Now is a highly valuable publishing and Branding tool that deserves to flaunt in the more elegant contexts but also daily situations that need a clear and modern voice.
Font - PGF Now.
Size: 2.1 Mb