Captain Marvel Procreate Brushes & Color Swatches are specially designed for Illustrators, Graphic and Comic Designers.
Comic Edition: Issue 1 Captain Marvel
Studying masters is a long-used method for learning and building your artistic skills and they're a great source of inspiration.
In that manner, I decided it might be helpful to take famous comics and focus on their use of color and see how master comic designers put together cohesive and expressive palettes so you can implement similar strategies into your brand's color palette.
Just as these masters used color to add depth to their visual stories, so can you in choosing your brand colors.
- 300 Captain Marvel's Procreate Color Swatches
- 11 Captain Marvel's Procreate Brushes:
- Captain Marvel's Basic Gouache Brush
- Captain Marvel's Cast Shadow Comic Version Brush
- Captain Marvel's Comic Blackburn Brush
- Captain Marvel's Comic Faded Chalk Brush
- Captain Marvel's Comic Grain Brush
- Captain Marvel's Comic Soften Brush
- Captain Marvel's Comic Style Graphite Pencil Brush
- Captain Marvel's Gouache Brush Comic Style
- Captain Marvel's Hatching Comic Style Brush
- Captain Marvel's Light Spraypaint Brush
- Captain Marvel's White Noise Comic Edition
Watch the Captain Marvel's Procreate Brushes & Color Swatches in action on the Digi Life Testing Video.
- Apple Ipad
- Apple Pencil
- Procreate App for iPad
To use these brushes you will need the IPad app Procreate (Latest version recommended) and the Apple Pencil (Ipad Stylus).
Important: These brushes are compatible only with Procreate for iPad. They won't work in Photoshop or other painting programs.
Captain Marvel Procreate Brushes.
Brush, Swatches, PDF | 30.2 Mb